Wonders of the Universe 4 Wonders of the Universe 4

As you probably know, I reviewed your airing episode (and more). It just came to me the other day that I should check up on this production and see what became of it.

Overall, I am a lot more pleased with this one. Great episode. I can see how you guys implemented the 2001 storyline into this with great care. The only downside I can really find to this, is that there are a bit too few explanations as-to-why. Why, oh why would the internet be shot into space? Wouldn't it just have made more sense if it just was there, left as a debris to a former human planet? If not for that, as well as some cheesy jokes and ripoffs, this would have gotten a straight 5/5. I still wish you do something to alter the story so it doesn't feel like a Futurama ripoff though!

The Wiggly Tower The Wiggly Tower

I liked it, the message seems a bit spooky and dare I say that the white character just looked for a friend that he himself "owned", or should I say, specifically designed for his own interests?
However, it's a bit short, the story could be longer, contain some twists maybe. When I think about it now, it kind of feels like I just watched an animators excuse to animate something at all. I did like it, the style was really sweet. I didn't bother reading the author comments section, because I don't feel I should. (Also, it's a pretty long read, feels like it takes longer than your film itself, which to me feels like an error.) With this said, if you mentionned the FPS issue (this could be me, but usually I don't get such issues.) then I still feel like that kind of drags the score down a bit.

Creds for being dutch, you guys got it easy. (That's all I saw in your comments. lol)

Mr. Horse Mr. Horse

Never really liked sci-fi movies..
But good job..

FL0PIE responds:

Thanks for the input!

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

Dat horrible Dubstep at the end :( Not saying Dubstep is bad, loving it.. But that was horrible Dubstep.

"Wanna battle."
"Fuck off."
Got me in a good mood tho :D

Orca Girl Transformation Orca Girl Transformation

It's cool but I don't think I need to say any more than that it isn't a movie, hence kind of wrong to submit to the portal.

Submit it to DA instead, I'd gladly give you animation feedback over there =)

CTDE #1: Anytizers CTDE #1: Anytizers

It's way too empty and I don't think that I need to say any more than that.
Work on art, own backgrounds, movement, but most of all make something bigger than this with a larger point.

Good luck in the future endauvers.

Fenada 001 Fenada 001

I didn't really find it funny, but the animation is so amazingly well done D:

Wannabe VG Commentators Wannabe VG Commentators

I think that it is good really, typical NG humor and I don't see why people are so negative towards this flash? Also, PsychicPebble wannabe? Just because he did the "How to be a famous youtube Vlogger"?

As if that is the first idea in such a genré? It's been done so many times already, it just differs at the fact that he did something about Youtube. I think it's good, and I don't get why people follow this bandwagon of undermining a bunch of artists at NG? Just because 2 or 3 artists are amazing at what they do, doesn't make other work turn into poop material.

The only thing I didn't like about this animation, is that it lets some jokes slip by, like the part where he sucks the microphone off on stage. Other than that, good animation.

Blordow responds:

thanks dude! what's ng without a bit of controversy and hate towards flash artists? heh this place hasn't changed a bit dispite the layout. but still it's good hearing feedback, from both parties :)

222 AM 222 AM

Incredibly underrated in my opinion
It only lacks a better ending. But I did chuckle when he ate the apple, and started tripping out.

Gaia - life and death Gaia - life and death

Diserves more

You're a philosophist, atleast in my view.
And damn good at it.

This animation diserves a way higher score. Kids these days...
(I'd give it 10, (5) if it was longer, perhaps add a bit more to the story of it all)