Save Exist Planet Save Exist Planet

Feels like you shouldn't ask me to check out your other stuff unless it actually improves.. Same thing on all your stuff mate, the kicks are lacking.

Either you finish an entire track and get correct feedback that way, or you improve what you need to work on.
The melodies are decent though, but the point of using Nexus seems kind of low, would be way cooled if you had your own synths. For that matter, way cooler if you did all the work yourself ;)

pyrocation responds:

I did do all the work myself -3-

Headhunterz - From Within Headhunterz - From Within

Did you create the synth? It is rather good. The melody seems accurate
The kick needs work.
The mastering seems a bit dull, since the kick sounds like some weird gumball in the background.

(which means, it's pretty empty so far.)

Maybe you should add the fact that you don't own the name, nor Headhunterz nor anything except that it's a tribute/remake? =)

also, it's called
Headhunterz - From Within (Lotgenoot Edit) (Or just From Within, but if it's the edit you mean, that is it's official name.)
Also, fun to see more Hardstyle reaching NG!

pyrocation responds:

Thanks a lot for your feedback! :]

-I made the synth with the Nexus VST with the stock Fruityloops Parametric EQ 2 and other stuff haha.
-Yea I'm having a hard time working around the kick... I can't seem to make it stand out without having it overpower the melody.
-It's the "Winne" edit because Winne was the artist of the song Lotgenoot. Willem himself named it like that.

Also I just added a few more tracks, be sure to check them out? :]

Kpheeyat Audio Demo #2 Kpheeyat Audio Demo #2

You have become way better.

Way better, I somehow wish you're demo was longer. Idunno if this is standard or not.
On the other hand, you have some submissions that speak clearly for your skills, so I guess you don't have much to prove really.

Kpheeyat responds:

I think 1:30 is standard. If you are left for wanting more, then I have achieved success ^_^ When I'll have some new voices developed I'll make a new demo ^_^ I think I'll focus on some higher tones or some foreign accents that time.

Newgrounds: Its Friday! Newgrounds: Its Friday!

dude

It's thursday..

No but seriously, I like it. D:

Kpheeyat's Voice Acting Demo Kpheeyat's Voice Acting Demo

Paul..

There is no easy way to say this.
You need a pair of testicles.
Other than that, great voice acting, you know it.

Kpheeyat responds:

Yes. It would be useful to have an extra pair :) That would make me very popular with the ladies :D
Thanks Jon :)

[oZ] ~ Skyrim (Drumstep Remix) [oZ] ~ Skyrim (Drumstep Remix)

NICE!

Damn this one is fat! The drop is so nasty, that it's not even possible to describe how nasty it is =D

Thanks a damn lot! going straight to my fav playlist :D